This is a Listing for an RJ45 Cat6 Plugs Ethernet Computer Internet LAN.
RJ45 plugs are not all the same and the basic plug that it used for CAT5e. This will not do when making CAT6 patch leads.
A CAT6 plug is constructed so that there is minimum crosstalk between the plug pins when assembled and this is attained by staggering the pins for maximum performance.
A 2 part construction allows easy termination into the Cable.
- Standard Cat6 RJ45 network cable connector
- 8 contacts (8P 8C) for 8 wire connections
- Suitable for CAT6
- Compatible to standard RJ45 sockets
- Gold Plated Connector Pins leads for better data transmitting and higher signal strength
- Made from high-quality polycarbonate
- Pins Purity of copper wire higher than 99.99%
- 50x RJ45 Cat6 Patch Cable End Crimp Plug Connector GOLD Pins Ethernet Internet LAN