Euro EU 2 Pin to UK 3 Pin Plug Converter Adapter.
A plug adapter that quickly and easily converts a 2 Pin Euro plug to standard 3 Pin British plug.
The 2 Pin European VDE Converter Plug (PC 8338) is an adapter that converts the European CEE VII VDE (50075) plug to the BS1363 system format. The plug is designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of BS 1363-5. It complies fully with the LDV and Plug and Socket safety regulations. The design of the clamping method ensures the body of the European CEE VII plug is enclosed, and the CEE VII plug cannot pull out in normal use.
The PC8338 converter plug converts the 2 pin Europlug CEE7 to the UK BS1363 system. With its hinged lid, secured with a screw, external fuse access and no loose parts, it is ideal for manufacturers who want to produce one version of their product and then convert certain models for the UK market and other BS1363 markets.
- Enables manufacturers to supply imported appliances with 2-pin moulded-on Euro plugs
- High quality construction with stylish design
- External fuse access
- Cannot be plugged in without the lid being closed and fully screwed down
- Designed to BS5733 and ASTA approved standards
- Converter, Euro to UK Plug , 3A
- Connector Colour : Black
- Connector A ( Convert From ) : Euro Plug ( 2-pole)
- Connector B ( Convert To) : UK Plug
- Voltage Rating V Ac: 250V
- Current Rating: 3A
- Material: Thermoplastic PP
- Weight : 45g ( Typical)
Fully approved by BSI to all relevant standards. Meets the requirements of the UK Plug and Socket Regulations. Product complies with current RoHS standards.
Converter plugs require a mandatory approval by a NAMAS approved test house and must comply with BS1363-5 and comply with DTI Plug and Socket Safety Regulations which means they must be permanently fitted and only removable with a tool like a screwdriver.