Inverto Black Ultra Universal 0.2dB HD Ready Single LNB for Astra 1 Hotbird
Inverto 0.2 Single LNB Black Ultra, This LNB is a high-performance product featuring the lowest noise figure available to address the need for superior reception. This LNB enables the reception of signals from one satellite, its distribution to a single tuner Set-top box and is ready for High Definition transmissions. Designed to meet strict specifications and manufactured to the highest industry quality standards, this LNB is an ideal solution for the satellite broadcast reception across Europe.
· Superior Phase Noise performance, DVB-S2 (HDTV) compliant
· Excellent Cross Polarization Isolation
· Very Low Spurious Levels
· Superior Noise Figure
· Higher Conversion Gain
· Ultimate Reliability
- Low band input frequency range: 10.7 GHz ~ 11.7 GHz
- Low band output frequency range: 950 MHz ~ 1950 MHz
- Low band LO frequency: 9.75 GHz
- High band input frequency range: 11.7 GHz ~ 12.75 GHz
- High band output frequency range: 1100 ~ 2150 MHz
- High band LO frequency: 10.6 GHz
- Noise figure: 0.2 dB typ. (0.7 dB Max.)
- LO temperature drift: ± 3.0 MHz max.
- LO initial accuracy @ 25 °C ± 1.0 MHz max.
- LO phase noise @ 10 kHz -90 dBc/Hz
- Conversion gain 60 dB min.
- Gain ripple (over 26 MHz bandwidth) ± 0.75 dB
- Gain variation (over full band) ± 4 dB max.
- Image rejection 40 dB min.
- 1 dB compression point (@ output) 0.0 dBm min.
- Cross talk 22 dB min.
- Control signal Ca (V) 11.0 V ~ 14.0 V
- Control signal Cb (H) 16.0 V ~ 20.0 V
- Control signal Cc (band switching) 22 kHz ± 4 kHz, 0.4V – 0.8V pp
- Output VSWR: 2.0: 1
- In band spurious level: -50 dBm max.
- Current consumption: 120 mA max. (11 VDC ~ 20 VDC)
- Operating temperature: -30 °C ~ +60 °C
- Output impedance: 75 Ω (F-type)
- Output connector type: F-Type (female)
- Weight: 151 g
What is included:
· 1x Inverto Black Ultra Universal 0.2dB HD Ready Single LNB
Warranty: 12 Month RTB Warranty.